I have always been attracted to the mystical side of nature, the power and energy nature itself contains. Like a moth to a flame it has drawn me all over the world in a never ending fascination that feels like a cosmic calling. When you delve underneath the surface attraction you find out it is to the deeper layers beneath. The dragon lines, or song lines – which are in fact the telluric currents that act as the meridian lines of the earth. These often run through ancient sacred sites – whether megalithic or natural.
The mesmerising draw of nature has been with me since I was a child in my backyard. Then as I got older I explored further afield – South East Asia in my late teens hitting the temples all around
Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos & Nepal. In my twenties I journeyed to France to start the Camino de Santiago – and hiking over 900km’s across the north of Spain. While living in the UK, I visited many stone circles all over England – and the classics like Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury, plus other places in Europe of note.
Finally in my mid thirties I went to South America exploring places like Machu Picchu and other temple sites throughout that regions of Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Colombia, Argentina and Brazil. When I found myself back in NZ seven years ago I started exploring closer to home – in between sacred travel adventures to Egypt, Greece, Italy and Australia.
Megalithic sacred sites have been scientifically found to contain electrical and magnetic energy and telluric fields which often die down at night and charge back at sunrise, so they are also linked to the cosmic energies beyond the Earth. Which makes complete sense as in 2008 NASA discovered how the earth was linked to the sun through magnetic portals which open every 8 minutes all over the world. The earth is intricately linked to the cosmos in more ways than we currently understand.
Sacred sites have been referred to in the ancient texts as “doorways into a paradise, into a state of bliss where a person is enlightened and the soul is transformed”.
Ancient sacred places may even generate their own energy field which they operate in various ways creating the kind of environment where one can enter an altered state of consciousness.
Even a small change in our local environment is enough to stimulate the human body’s electro-magnetic circuitry and create a change in awareness. People who visit ancient temples and megalithic sites often describe such a sensation as aha moments, or downloads dropping in or new inspiration.
This may be because it is known that sacred sites hold the Living Library of Light and creation codes. They hold information of all creation and a forcefield of consciousness that we have the ability to tap into.
These places are almost always stargates – so they link to celestial energies anchored through their terrestrial energies. Which is the point of visiting, as when you sit at sacred sites you become a conduit between the stars and the earth – and when connecting into the power of such a place your personal power can return to you or be amplified within.
Oftentimes this isn’t a lightening moment of awareness while you are there at site. It can come as an energy packet you download and then it will open up for you gradually over time at the pace you are able to handle. Or you have a full on multidimensional experience that gives you wisdom and guidance very clearly in the moment. It is different for everyone and different for each of us every time.
The Power Of Sacred Sites
- When you sit at sacred sites, the power of the energetics in the land connect to our own body’s meridians and we connect into an amplified energy that plugs you into higher consciousness.
- Sacred sites help us remember. Remember who we truly are as divine humans, and open up to our multidimensional nature.
- Heightened frequencies at sacred sites mean it is possible to activate and advance our psychic and spiritual abilities.
- High frequency energy can allow us to access inner wisdom locked within our divine template, especially out DNA and remember skills, gifts, healing abilities and tools relevant to all layers of our being (physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual).
- Information and activations aren’t just relevant to you, but go beyond to connect to different countries, continents, the universe and beyond
- On the level of our human lives – these sites can help us overcome the limitations that are placed on us by the material world, or the systems and conditioning we have been born into
We are all in a process of remembering – and when we remember the wisdom and gifts that we brought in with us, we start to reconnect with our true self beyond space and time – the multidimensional self that has been in the higher dimensional civilizations on Earth in other cycles – and we activate these parts of ourselves to utilise now for the benefit of all beings on this planet and beyond.
Interestingly, after visiting many of these big, famous sites for many years, I was having mixed results – and I noticed that I couldn’t really feel the energy as profoundly as what I had imagined it might be. Granted I was on a journey of reconnecting my subtle bodies awareness, but even in later years I was surprised. Famous ancient sites like Stonehenge, temples and pyramids in Egypt and big sites in Greece just felt somewhat lackluster, and even ‘dead’! Especially when compared to visits I did in NZ around the same time – it was vastly different. There has also been a lot of corruption of the energies at sites for various reasons…but that’s a whole other rabbit hole which isn’t focus for this article.
It wasn’t until I went on a solstice journey with the late Soluntra King in 2017 that she explained more to help me understand why. What she understood was happening since the 80’s was to be a transference of energy and codes from many of the old sites. These sites were connected and holding the energy of the old paradigm – or where we have been, which were now being transferred to places of the ‘New Earth’ or new consciousness energies and where we are evolving to.
Interestingly she said that the energy of the Crown Chakra of the Earth in Mt Kailash (and the old earth energies) had transferred to Mt Titiroa down at the bottom of the South island in New Zealand (and the new earth frequencies). I wrote about my adventure to check this out for myself in The Inside Hustle.
She even mentioned that a lot of sacred sites like Stonehenge and Glastonbury as having been sealed or shut down as this transference of energy continues. Now to put it in perspective this will take a few hundred years by the way. It’s not a quick process, however this made so much sense as to why I couldn’t feel such significant energies as I have compared to places here in NZ!
This is an important point – because this opens up our understanding of the potentiality of what and where sacred sites are on the planet. They are not just limited to famous prominent sites around the world. New sites are popping up and being activated as we evolve and shift and change, and the earth does too as we go through the current cycle. And NZ is the place of ‘first light’, so there is a lot here that we are holding.
This invokes a unique and beautiful opportunity for each and every one of us. Sacred sites are everywhere, and powerful in these current times. But most importantly, many of the strongest new sites – are technically unknown.
I’ve had the most success and some of my most powerful experiences at new sites I have discovered for myself. I’ve even taken groups there on retreat and orchestrated incredible energy activations at site which have become distinctly known to the group via visceral experience.
The living library of light in your DNA and in your cells, corresponds to the living library of light in the Earth. As we are all completely unique and operating out of a specific divine template or blueprint of light orchestrated for a purpose different from everyone else. Therefore isn’t it obvious that sometimes you will activate or tap into a site that no one else knows about or has experienced but is pertinent to YOU?
What is going to really connect and be of resonance with you at a site, is potentially very different from other people, or other sites may resonate for you more. Trust what you are getting.
So let’s open and expand this limited understanding of sacred sites up and out. From the limited perception of sacred sites as mainly ancient megalithic temples or structures or some of the most prominent natural sites on the planet – because the energies have been shifting and changing. And in this case size doesn’t matter!
There is a golden opportunity for each of us, to open up and activate some of these new consciousness energy spots, start working with them and amplifying them out into the planet for all beings. We all have a role to play. And we do this both consciously and unconsciously.
HOW DO WE CONNECT AND UTILISE THESE PLACES?
Although some may want to make it complicated and ritualistic – in fact, a less is more approach is best here.
All of this is part of how we are starting to relearn how to live in this reality, as we were meant to and in the way our structure and technology was built for. Operating ourselves as an energy being – in a multidimensional way.
These simple tips will help to open you to experience whatever is meant for you. There is no right or wrong here.
- First follow your inner nudges. These may not be listed or known sites but you might stumble across a portal or vortex or hyper-dimensional doorway between realities anywhere – even in a city! So always be curious, open and explore!
- You gotta be in the heart. Heart coherence gives us coherence with the earth at 0.01htz, so we are more in alignment. But the heart is also the key to any circulatory system, whether physical or energetic – it makes the system work. Not only that, when we are truly connected in our heart and present, we are in zero point – the space of everything and nothing. This is vital to be able to access any kind of multidimensional energy and open doors.
- Be polite. Respect the energies and ask permission to enter, look for the guardians – giant wisdom keeper trees or stones, greet the space and the energies, introduce yourself, state why you are there and ask to enter this sacred space to feel the fullness of its energies and all that it contains.
- Be pure of intention. Personal gain or ego driven reasons or expectations a) mean you’re in your head and b) not purely present with what is! These energies can see through you, and they don’t open with force, trying or misaligned reasons that aren’t connected with your true self. The true self operates in service of the whole, so ensure you are intending to be of service to the greatest benefit to all beings.
- Don’t try or try to make something happen. When you connect and move into a Stargate your molecules get rearranged and you can go where you need to and re-assemble yourself, not by any process, technique or meditation, it just happens in no time and space through union with all creation. The Stargate is created through the stillness and void, and with the union of the un-manifest and manifest universes it brings into our consciousnesses the oneness of all – essentially the unified field – and into a more integrated state through all of our being, not just our mind (source: Soluntra King)
- Use your whole being! We learn from sacred sites through resonance. When we enter a sacred site, we do not learn solely with our minds, as we have been taught. It is a non-linear experience. We learn with our entire being, and our entire being will shift because of this learning. We understand that the living library locked within our DNA is in every single cell of our body. This is whole body activation and is exactly as the ancients intended us to learn. Use of the mind by itself brings little wisdom. In sacred sites we learn to use all energy centers of the body and change our operation mode from mind to embodied.
- In giving we receive. Always give back, make an offering like flowers or crystals and if you don’t have anything physical conjure something energetically or imagine it with your heart. Being grateful when signing out of the space officially is a nice ending to working at sacred sites.
I also want to point out that you can harness the energy of sacred sites without being there in the physical. Sure, sometimes it may be a less visceral experience on the physical level – but we have all of the technology within us multidimensionally to do so.
Sacred sites have so much to offer at this pertinent time on the planet, and it’s up to each and every one of us to step up, into collaboration and communion with the Earth and Cosmos to fulfill our divine destiny, for the betterment of all beings.